Geregistreerd 13 mei 2009
Sector: B2B diensten
Gemaakt op 18 mei 2009
Sector: Medische en gezondheidszorg
European Initiative for Basic Research in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
EIMID is a spontaneous project, born in 2003 as a consequence of the long lasting professional relationships between world class scientists of five European centers of excellence:
- the Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology in Berlin
- the CMMI at the Imperial College in London
- the Institut Pasteur in Paris
- the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm
- Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics in Siena.
EIMID’s aim is to form a strong coalition and make an initiative in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases bringing together the five institutes that include a group of about 1500 scientists, including PhD students and post-docs, involved in research in Microbiology, Immunology and Biology of Infections.